Happy Friday, guys! I've found some fun things for you guys this week under $30. Some of these things are even under $10. Enjoy!
1. So, I normally just leave links for my Frugal Friday posts but I'm in a writing mood so I've decided to provide you with some commentary. Get excited. Anyway, on to this fabulous make up case set. Isn't it so fun and unique?? It comes in 2 other patterns. Love it.
2. I love these measuring spoons! I've always wanted a set from Anthro but just never really bought one. This Romanesque set is right up my alley.
3. Super obsessed with this jacket. I love the zipper detail around the sleeves and the "men's sport coat" length of it. Fun for pairing with a dress, jeans or coated skinnies.
4. I have a thing with slippers. It's a good thing (for me) but are they pretty? Nope. Are these? Yep! They kind of make me feel like I should be wearing them around a NYC penthouse with silk PJ's. But I like them. I like them a lot.
5. Another bathroom rug that I adore. Did I not tell you I have an obsession? See, I wasn't lying. I love the detail and that color could brighten up any morning.
6. My niece is the most perfect combination of girly/tom boy. I'm really loving this shirt for her. (Hint hint Meagan)
7. Also really loving this outfit for little gals. And the floral pants are a nice reminder that Spring is coming. (Someone's really missing her niece.)
8. I was informed by my best friend in law (yes, they exist) that I don't do enough men's stuff on my blog. (Actually he told me I need to post about fantasy football. That's literally another language to me so probably not going to happen.) I really love men's fashion so I'm looking into maybe doing a few men's posts a month. For now, I'll start with these shoes. I love different shoes on men. These leather tennis shoe's are definitely eye catching for me. In a very good way.